Meic Exam Campaign
Lots of you will be sitting exams this year. Meic has lots of blogs and tips to help you make it through.
Check out these blogs:
- Top Tips For Exam Revision
- Revision Tips – Active Recall
- Tips Before The Night Of An Exam
- What To Expect On The Day Of Exams
- Exams and Your Mental Health
- Grab the Meic: Terrified of Failing Exams
- Tackling Guilt for Taking Breaks During Revision
Check out the Power Up website for exam and assessment guidance, careers advice and wellbeing tips for learners in Wales. Careers Wales, E-sgol, Qualifications Wales, WJEC and Welsh Government have worked together to create lots of resources to help learners taking exams and assessments this year.
Exams and assessments can be tough on anyone, and sometimes you might need to talk things through with someone so that things don’t get on top of you. If you don’t know who to talk to, Meic is here for you every day between 8am and midnight. Our friendly advisers will listen and offer free information, advice and advocacy in confidence. Contact on the phone (080880 23456), text message (84001) or online chat.